Monday, July 9, 2007

Somewhere Between June Cleaver and Roseanne Conner

My Search to Find My Place

Ok, so I’ve been thinking about starting a blog for a while now. Right! Just what I need one more think to maintain. So here ya go, right off the bat, I will never promise to post daily or even on a regular basis. This is strictly a trial basis kinda thing. Now, I have no guilt reigning over my head.

Secretly, between just you and me, I think I will enjoy it. The idea of writing something that I am pretty sure at least a few people will read is very intriguing to me. It makes me think like an adult. One with a degree even, not that that means a lot these days. A real honest to goodness adult, not just a stay at home mom of 3 kids. Don’t get me wrong, I love my job, and yes, contrary to modern pc-ness, I think of my family and home as my Job. More on that later. Any way, back to that adult thing. I have found that I like to just sit and think sometimes, even write. So here is my attempt to chronicle my thoughts, feelings, fears, rants and whatever else I decide. See, that’s why I think I will like this , I can change my mind and plans whenever I want and no one can say a thing. At least nothing a delete button can’t fix.

HG-Monday July 9, 2007

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cool! I really enjoy writing mine...and usually end up with more stuff to write about than I will ever find the time to sit down and actually write!

Good luck, and let me know if you have questions or need help!

HG said...

Thanks. I think it's going to be the same for me. I woke up this morning with lots of ideas floating around my head, not all of them worthy of writing down though.